Men: would you be able to handle a Disney movie?

Random:
guys would you be able to handle watching a Disney movie with your girl or not? This includes the princess movies also. I'm curious about this because my ex couldn't stand Disney movies.

• I LOVE DISNEY
    47% (9)62% (16)56% (25)Vote
  • I hate Disney
    0% (0)8% (2)4% (2)Vote
  • Depends
    5% (1)30% (8)20% (9)Vote
  • Results
    48% (9)0% (0)20% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|22

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• I'm in animation, so I would skew your results easily.

Yes... but personally, I'm more into something slightly more modern. Give me something comedic. I can appreciate a well done piece of animation and see all kinds of things that most people wouldn't notice or care about; so I can take it apart while I'm watching it more than some people.

Enchanted, Tangled, Brave, etc... that'll peak my interest more than some straight musical.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't really seen any Disney movies other than Mary Poppins when I was little. I just never got into them. They definitely seemed to target girls with all the princess stuff. But whatever, as long as I can get blazed, I'll watch it.😑 At least it will be new to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuckin' crazy if you don't love Disney movies.

Hell, if she doesn't like Disney movies, she can go fuck herself.

0|0
    0|0
  • So long as she cuddles the shit outta me, i couldn't care less what movie we watch :3

1|0
    0|0
  • when we say Disney? like Donald, Scrooge, etc? i love the ducks!

0|1
    0|0
  • Shoot, Aladdin, Hercules , A Goofy Movie are my favourite Disney movies! As long as we can cuddle and sip our sodas with licorice as straws its a done deal hahaha old school!

0|0
    0|0
  • There are plenty of awesome Disney movies (especially old cartoons) that I can watch all day. Alone or otherwise.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it's like old Disney movies like Finding Nemo, Incredibles, Monsters Inc. then sure, hell yeah, why not?

2|0
    0|0
  • Believe it or not I survived watching two episodes of Eastenders. I think I can handle a Disney movie as well.

All kidding aside. Sure why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Love Disney movies... like the cartoons with Mickey and friends, like the animated movies too -favourite is Alladin! Loved Pirates of the Caribbean series!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah I'd watch a Disney movie... I'll get the popcorn and a 20oz gin & tonic. :-D

0|0
    0|0
    • 🎶"Now that I got me some Seagram's gin, everybody got they cups but they ain't chipped in..."🎶

• I'm not a big fan of Disney as much as I used to be but it would still be fun to watch if my girlfriend wanted to do so. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I can, I did and I still watch them alone.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can watch pretty much any pre-pixar Disney movies. (and some pixar ones too, but not Cars, Planes, etc. )

0|0
    0|0
  • lol i used to watch them with my best female friend a lot :D

0|0
    0|0
  • uhhhh yeahhhh lets watch some disney!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it was an insecurity thing. Especially now. Disney movies are made for adults, but entertain kids as well. I've seen almost every Disney movie... even before I had daughters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bring it on, i love Disney films a regularly sing along to Disney songs, even the Frozen ones :p

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a lot of Disney movies, but I'd say most of the Princess movies are at the bottom of the heap. There are far better cartoons than Disney though.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're so pretty!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a lot of Disney movies. My favorite Disney movie is A Goofy Movie. As far as Disney princess movies, I thought tangled was great. I avoided Brave. I don't like being hit over the head with a message, and it looked like Brave was going to do that with some type of girl power, I don't need a man type of message. I haven't seen Frozen yet, but I have heard it was good. The older movies like Sleeping Beauty really aren't very well written, so I wouldn't want to sit through them, but I would if she asked me to.

I will say that while I like Disney princess cartoons, all the singing can get on my nerves sometimes. While some have good music, not all of the songs are good. I couldn't even finish the princess and the frog, because I hated the music in that one so much.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• My guy loves Disney movies. We like the same kind of stuff as far as movies go so he'd like whatever movie I'm watching

0|0
    0|0
  • I love disney movies

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of guys love Disney movies.

0|0
    0|0