No matter how hard I study I Always fail?

i Always fail economics and maths and it doesn't matter how hard i study, i tried everything. The school i'm in is very bad and there are no teachers or tutoring... its chaotic. How can i accept the hace that im just bad at numbers without feeling stupid and depressed because im a perfectionist to the point i get so depressed and mess up other work by not paying attention.

Most Helpful Girl

• sigh... there is nothing I can do to help you because I was the same. some kids pay for their own tutor. Asians are notorious for selling their house to hire a tutor. Math is like you have to study from the bottom if you don't know the basic, you can't learn the next. so you have to study from first grade. however, I have had a great tutor and I made good grade once. my father bought me a very good tutor and I surprised my teacher. I told him I don't have tutor because getting a tutor was illegal that time. haha

What Guys Said 1

• Well it's proven that students learn lyrics to songs that are good to them vs what trash they've been feed. My best remedy for you is find the instrumental verson of a song you like, write the important notes as lyrics and get the going. You know how songs get catchy then you change the lyrics to make it funny or suite your life. Yeah this is one of those moments.

What Girls Said 1

• Try to get a tutor! Girl I know you can do it and you're not dumb, make sure you're actually doing your homework and pracctice the math lesson every night so you're not trying to cram on the whole unit the night before the test