What did she mean when she said, "You're a unicorn"?

I was talking to this girl about her friends. That progressed into how a lot of them are in relationships now, which then turned into a conversation about just relationships in general. Some where during the conversation I mentioned something about my personal preferences and tastes after which she stated "You're a unicorn." What the heck did she mean by that? 0_o

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably meant that you have unique tastes and preferences and that you're rare and different. But if you want to know for sure, ask her.

What Girls Said 8

• You're special, unusual, unique. It is a good thing, fellow.

• mystifyingly perfect

• If this is what she was implying then she may need to get to know me better, I hope so though because it means I'm doing something right

• 3 options
    -could refer to your sexuality depends on if you're straight or gay. (Some gay guys prefer to be called unicorns)

-could be saying you're original and on of a kind (:

-could have just been playing around and being silly

• The first is what i was concerned about, although I didn't really say anything to imply that. The second is flattering and the third makes the most sense to me it just caught me off guard.

• You're rare or uncommon.

• she wants to ride you on top of a rainbow

• 0|0
    • Not exactly sure what I just watched... Thanks though

• I don't know... Maybe you might fart glitter dusts:D?

• Maybe you are a rare person

What Guys Said 6

• you are a...

www.jeffgothelf.com/.../unicorn.jpg

awww unicorns are cute in my opinion, so i'd take it as a compliment XD

• I am sure she is referring to this video, twords the end he refers to a unicorn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuI6GTY9eVc

• Wow... had not seen this. "... anyone named Tiffany..." hahah. Thanks man, I'm flattered if this is what she was referencing.

• One of the bests videos on YouTube. Makes me laugh every time, i am glad it helped you out buddy.

• Maybe that you're the mythical "one" that she's spent her entire life searching for, or she was being stupid and having fun with you.

• hmmm... may have just been playful. I wasn't sure if she thought I was like flamboyant or something haha

• I doubt that, I was once called a unicorn by a girl and she was just being playful.

• She thinks you're gay

• You are very rare and can not exist but someone who is sort for; I was told the same thing a few times, I was so lose the first time

• She was inferring that actually you may be a figment of her imagination, as unfortunately unicorns do not exist.