What makes you want to apporach a girl?

What makes you apporach a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its really hard for me to approach a girl on ocasion unless she's in uniform like me. I dont know if its because im still shy or i dont want to f*** it up.

Though i never approach girls unless i saw everything i like about women and their personalities turn out to be desirable and pleasant. In which case i would go over complement her and start of conversation and get to know her and from there depending on what she's like i further engage in more conversarion and make a future date with her if possible

What Guys Said 7

• If she looks decent, and (MOST IMPORTANTLY!) looks receptive to being approached in a guy.

Too many girls fail miserably on the 2nd one, by not making themselves approachable nor signaling interests to guys that she wants HIM to approach!

• If she's alone and not doing anything. If she's not listening to music. If I have the courage enough to approach.

But I'd rather have a woman approach me.

• Basically looks... I mean, most girls I "approach" by talking to them in class or at work so...

• She looks like a girl that I'd like to take to see grandma.

• Opportunity - it shouldn't look forced (that is, not making it seem like I'm approaching her just for sake of approaching her). I don't hit on girls randomly and I don't like to introduce myself to new people in general.
    So that's probably why I'm still single.

• Her beauty, her friendliness, her sense of humor...

• I usually don't approach girls unless ik they like me.

What Girls Said 0