Should I text him first?

I went on a second date with a guy on Saturday and I really like him and he seems to like me, both dates went really really well. He hasn't texted me since the date though... I don't think its cause he doesn't like me cause the date was really good and he seemed into me plus he's not the type to just stop texting a girl like that.
Should I text him first or should I wait a couple more days?
If I do text him what should I send?

What Guys Said 1

• Don't play the stupid texting game of who out waits the other. Just send him a text saying you enjoyed your last date and you'd love to set up another.

What Girls Said 1

• Just go for it. The idea that boys should text first is so stupid if you honestly want to text him then what's holding you back?

• Yeah I do wanna text him but I don't want to seem desperate or whatever... but when I think about it it's not seeming desperate at all, I'm just psyching myself out :/
      What should I send him? I don't really want to say "hi I had a good time"

• Yeah I get where your coming from just be you when you text him say something you would say to him face to face