What's your favorite thing about a beach date?

This guy I've been talking to ask me to go to the beach. I wanted to know what guys like about beach dates so I can make it fun for him :) also what thoughts go through your head when you see a girl in a bikini for the first time?

Most Helpful Guy

• I took a girl to the beach once. Sand got in our food, girl cut her foot on a rock and I had to take her home to bandage it.

Few days later after taking care of her and her foot wound, we were inseparable. This doesn't answer any questions, but it just goes to show when you have the right person, even a ruined, shitty date will bring you closer to each other.

• Also! Any date can be an awesome date, to answer your question. And I KNOW he'll enjoy seeing you in a bikini:)

What Guys Said 3

• Tehy are just fun... more adventurous... anything from talking to cuddling, to kissing, to messing with each can happen... a beach is the land of dreams... it makes everything fun

• I've only been to the beach once in my entire life so I don't know.

• They're not all that for me.. it's not special when it's literally across the street

What Girls Said 0