Is it a bad thing that I have never had a girlfriend, never had sex and never kissed a girl my whole life?

I'm 21 years old and I have never had a girlfriend, never kissed and never had sex. Im not lazy to go out but due to circumstances in my life and I have always been "bullied" and I feel insecure about myself. I feel like I am ugly and I feel like I don't stand a chance. Im not fat, Im not disabled or anything like that but I am just insecure. The only thing is I have a crooked nose due to a car accident when I was 3 years old other than that I am normal.

Most Helpful Guy

• You say you were bullied and stuff

The other day, ya had a question removed where you were just full on insulting white folk.

What Girls Said 1

• no, not at all! everyone has insecurities.

What Guys Said 1

• The question you need to ask yourself is do you value all that, example I value having traveled all over Europe , but do you value that? My friend he's values being a doctor, while I value being a lawyer