Would you ever date a ditzy person?

Okay this question is just for fun. While in the media there's always the clumsy, materialistic, ditzy, blond girl character that accompanies just about every show, I'd argue that this character starches far beyond her wits.

Yes, I confess, I've been called ditzy many, many times. Mostly by my three ex's and occasionally by friends, and I admit, I do clumsy things and speak without thinking once in a while.

For example:
I had an ex who was attending a choir festival while we were dating, and she was very enthusiastic and excited about it. She told me all about the credentials of the judges that were going to be there, and all about the song she was doing. The first thing that came out of my mouth was "Is there a ferris wheel at the festival?"

Or there was that time where I was sent to make copies of some lecture notes for a class, and somehow I ended up making 490 copies of the symbol "&," not to menton it took me 45 minutes.

Is it really such an insult? I take it to mean that I'm fun, and entertaining, and a little inpulsive, and what more could I really ask for?

Have you or would you ever date a ditz? Are you too a bit of a ditz?

• I would!
  • No, never!
  • I've been with a few...
  • Oh sh*t... That's me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dated severaL ditz women.

What Girls Said 4

• I would be friends with them but I wouldn't date one. Simply because I can be absent minded so sticking me with someone worse would a disaster.

• I have the problem where I'm academically smart but I have ditzy moments. And what you described would be something I would do. I find myself asking stupid questions and then I feel embarrassed after lol. If I dated someone like that I guess we would just have to laugh with each other and not judge lol.

• No, I'm like that! We'd be a walking disaster.

• No it's like talking to a wall.

What Guys Said 4

• No.

I can't fucking stand ditzy people. Hell, I didn't call a few girls back alone just on the basis of finding out they were ditzy.

I do not respect people of low intelligence, at all.

• Most girls constantly seem to be claiming that they're ditzy cause they probably think it's cute or something.

• Oh shit wrong answer but that's me! D:

• Only if they're idiot savants.