How many times could someone cancel a date with you before you got angry?

would the fact that I keep having to cancel because its snowing and sleeting and cold enough for it to freeze on the road make a difference?

Most Helpful Guy

• Only is there is a reasonable reason i won't get mad at all... specially if you are the only option i have.

What Guys Said 4

• It depends on her reasons, how often she does it, and how much notice she gives me before the date. If she has a sick kid that frequently needs to go to the hospital I wouldn't be angry at all, no matter how many times she canceled. That is a really good reason to cancel. I would just have to accept that if I want her in my life.

If she is cancelling at the last minute to go hang out with her friends, once would be enough to make me angry.

• Twice, once may have been an emergency. Twice you are not making it a priority and thats a nonstarter.

• Cancelled once, I could live with it. Twice is too much. Three times is way too much.

• Depends on the reasoning. I'd be mildly upset at first, but I'm entirely passive, so you'd never be able to tell how angry I was. About 3 times is where I'd give up.

• That changes it completely. I hate the cold anyway.

• even if i had to cancel 3 times because it snows almost every day?

• Yeah, that'd be fine with me. I don't know about the person you're talking about, though. I just personally hate the cold and could forgive you forever if you cancelled because of something related to it.

What Girls Said 5

• if the reasons are REALLY legit, i could forgive him for about 100 dates.
    if he's just being ridiculous... then probably 5-10.

• I would say 2 dates then I would start to take it personal. Because maybe something comes up the first time then he cancels no problem, second time weird but I would understand but if there is a 3rd time then I would get pissed.

• 3x but most of the time I'm understanding as long it's a valid reason to why they canceled.

• I think around three I'd start to get upset, but I wouldn't be horribly mad. I'd assume they had to do something more important to do.

• Twice, probably. I wouldn't be angry, I'd just stop planning dates with them.

If we're already in a relationship, though, it depends on the circumstances. Why he's canceling, how far in advance he's canceling, etc..