College guy, high school girl?

Another age-gap question. Opinions on a college guy dating a girl 2.5 years younger and still in high school? Anybody have experience with this? Highschool Girls: if a guy is that much older than you, would you be uninterested?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally wouldn't date an older guy while in high school but it depends. If I knew them for a while, say a family friend who I am close to then maybe but if it was someone I just meet then no. I would date a guy a couple of years older than me if I was the one in college though.

• This is what I mean... its the status of highschool vs college. I'm not sure why it matters. If both are in college, nobody bats an eye. Thanks for answering.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• Omg that sounds like the guy I like and me rn. He's a sophomore in college about to turn 21 in the spring and I've been 18 since the summer and I'm still in HS. Tbh I reallyyyy like him. My mom is slightly worried since he doesn't like someone in college, but I think she realizes that he's such a sweet guy and that I really like him... Thing is distance though. We live an hour apart and he likes me but says he doesn't have the energy for long distance rn:(

• I always dated older guys.
    My guy is 11 years older than I
    No babysitting for me

• 2 and a half years is not much of a difference. To be honest, generally speaking most college guys i know are a lot more mature and have more respect. So had a high schooler i would much rather date a college guy then a high school boy

• Thanks. I know its not a big gap, and I'll be the first to say age doesn't matter, but I was unsure if college versus highschool makes a difference. It shouldn't. I am the same person I was in highschool. Thanks for answering! Your input is appreciated B-)

What Guys Said 1

• the age difference is very small in my opinion...