College guy, high school girl?

Another age-gap question. Opinions on a college guy dating a girl 2.5 years younger and still in high school? Anybody have experience with this? Highschool Girls: if a guy is that much older than you, would you be uninterested?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally wouldn't date an older guy while in high school but it depends. If I knew them for a while, say a family friend who I am close to then maybe but if it was someone I just meet then no. I would date a guy a couple of years older than me if I was the one in college though.

0|0
    0|0
    • This is what I mean... its the status of highschool vs college. I'm not sure why it matters. If both are in college, nobody bats an eye. Thanks for answering.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Omg that sounds like the guy I like and me rn. He's a sophomore in college about to turn 21 in the spring and I've been 18 since the summer and I'm still in HS. Tbh I reallyyyy like him. My mom is slightly worried since he doesn't like someone in college, but I think she realizes that he's such a sweet guy and that I really like him... Thing is distance though. We live an hour apart and he likes me but says he doesn't have the energy for long distance rn:(

0|0
    0|0
  • I always dated older guys.
    My guy is 11 years older than I
    No babysitting for me

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 and a half years is not much of a difference. To be honest, generally speaking most college guys i know are a lot more mature and have more respect. So had a high schooler i would much rather date a college guy then a high school boy

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks. I know its not a big gap, and I'll be the first to say age doesn't matter, but I was unsure if college versus highschool makes a difference. It shouldn't. I am the same person I was in highschool. Thanks for answering! Your input is appreciated B-)

What Guys Said 1

• the age difference is very small in my opinion...

0|0
    0|0