Party girls! Would you date an friendly introvert? Have you ever had interest?

You like to party and drink! You have a lot of friends and can socialize with anyone. There is this girl in my class, and I am an introvert but I'm also friendly and social. But I keep to my self always. Anyways, me and her used to text all the time like good friends and now its plain or no texting at all :/. I know we are still real cool. In person she is still bubbly and friendly and sometimes gives me little taps while talking (I think she is interested). I get good vibes but can't decipher if she's just being friendly or flirty or both.. Have you ever been in this situation? Give me some insight, bitte!

Most Helpful Girl

• There's been many times where I wasn't thinking about if I liked a guy or not until he asked, and then I actually looked at him in that light and was like why not? Sometimes it worked out, sometimes not. Basically, I don't think it'd hurt to ask her out.

Don't worry about if she's sending signals she likes you or whatever; you're on her radar and she seems to like you. Whether just in a friendly way or more I have no idea, but who knows, it could very well turn into more if you make a move.

What Girls Said 1

• welllllll i mean i think you sound nice... party girls are literally trouble though haha i mean i like them but some of them can be spoiled and a little crazy. if they are nice and friendly to me than i will be too but i mean sometimes they are just crazy so yeah. i would date you

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know if I'm introverted, but I'm more respectful and reserved than your average 16 year old dude, so its similar. I don't really have a problem with girls except that they think I'm not into them because I'm a bit hesitant to engage in some conversations and activities.