He notices my mood changes?

So I just started seeing this guy a little over a month ago. We talk somewhat regularly via text and the occasional phone call and see each other one to two times a week. Anyways. I dono how normal this is with new couples. I have only been in one serious relationship and dated a few other guys, but none of them ever really noticed if my mood was off. So it surprised me when this guy im seeing now was able to tell when something was wrong, even if we were talking on the phone. I know that I should be happy about this, but I've dated so many jerks and players, there's a part of me thats worried this is something that I should be concerned about but at the same time, a large part of me wants to trust him. Is it normal for guys to pick up on emotional shifts with the girls theyre dating?

What Guys Said 1

• I'm a guy that when I know a person well enough I can tell when something is wrong, and I just try to be there for people who I know that are down. Like the other girl said give him the benefit of the doubt.

• I guess thats why part of me is... I dont want to say scared but just confused. We've only known each other for a month. so its not a lot of time to know each other.

• Yeah, I know what you mean - I met a guy who seemed to know me within a few days while others have not understood me after years

• so its something rare but not like a red warning sign?

What Girls Said 1

• Yes it happens - while I take star signs with a grain of salt, I have noticed it usually happens with a guy who is a compatible star sign. So if you aren't into that then all I can say is that yes sometimes you do find guys who seem to just undersrand you, it is awesome, and I'd say to give him the benefit of the doubt as it doesn't automatically imply that he is a player or that he can understand/read everyone.

• i dont really believe in star signs but i am curious about horoscopes. he's the same sign as me. I dono if that makes a difference or not...

• Haha - your own sign is supposed to be one of your perfect matches :-)