My boyfriend has a picture of a naked woman?

Hi everyone,

Me and my boyfriend are for around 2 weeks together now and we're having a great time! We met several times and last Saturday I've been to his home (all of his family weren't at home). I stayed for about 2 hours, because we spent the morning/afternoon in a city and decided to chill a bit at his place. He was/is always so sweet and does everything for me. He even brought me all the way to the city I had to go in the evening just to be able to spent more time with me.
BUT here's the thing that concerns me...:
As he showed me around, we went in to his bedroom and I found a small picture of a naked woman sticking on the side of his bed... It surprised me and made me think since than because I can't get the fact out of my head that that's a woman who's naked and he's actually my boyfriend now... I don't understand that because it seems as if he loves me a lot and cares for me. He hugged me, kissed me many times, we made out on the couch and he just did anything that proves he likes and loves me.

What should I do?
Is that normal?
Am I overthinking or is that something to worry about?
Should I ask him about it?
Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just leave it. You can't find even a single guy in the whole world 100 % pure. And definitely that may be any magazine. Just tell to him in any jovial conversation. I have seen some naked snaps in your room. Is there any big deal? He won't take it serious and he ll give the solution for you. Be calm and cool

• actually you can his names Jesus Christ and he'#s all around us idoit...

• @LauraMarx Amen to that! :)

break up with your boyfriend

What Guys Said 4

• You mean like a picture from a magazine or something? Need more detail for a serious answer.

No, that's not normal... who uses magazines? It's 2015 bruh, use internet p*rn like a normal person.

• Unfortunately I can't tell where the pic comes from... It's the size of a postcard but has no commercial or anything that indicates it's from a magazine...

• Set this pic in fire or tear it... Ask him who the hell is she?
    Is masturbating by seeing it?

Bahahaha

• That dude straighout playing you like cards on a Sunday evening. You see anon your boyfie has a poker face something only pimps would know about. If he already fucking up in two weeks with naked pics lying around why wouldn't he mention it. I smell something fishy but that's for you to find out.. goodluck anon i wish you all the best in your endeavours

• Relax hun. You're overthinking. I bet so many guys with girlfriends out there have girlie magazines under their bed. Don't worry. I'm sure he'd rather you over the naked pic

• Well yes sure but why does he have to let that pic be hanging in his room where it's so obvious rather than hiding it under his bed for instance as you've mentionned? I mean we're only 2 weeks together now and doesn't any normal person want to "look his best"?

• Cool. Hope all goes well for you both :)

• Thanks, very kind of you! :)

What Girls Said 2

• Ask him who she is!

• That's what I intended to do but I'm a bit scared about it... What will he answer? and will he tell me the truth? Or will he be kinda "Pissed of" if I ask because it might sound a bit needy and it might look like I'm controlling him? ... :/ It's my first relationship and I don't want to mess up...

• i agree with anicegirl. ask him if you have any kind of questions is the best.