Are there good and mature men out there?

hey family,
i had a terrible break up last year , i was badly hurt that i can't trust any man , i still have bitterness in my heart but i pray by the help of God i will get over it.
i had put a lot in the relationship and i felt i was the best girl friend ever , to my surprise he cheated on me and when i confronted him , he threw me out of his house.
Now my question is - are there good and mature men out there? will i ever love and trust again? please help.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I am one of them. I am sorry to hear about your problem

What Guys Said 7

• Yes there are good, mature men out there, I'm one and I know several myself and yea breakups are tough, but they're part of life you get over em eventually.

• the answer is yes and yes. give yourself some time to get over the hurt you are feeling, when you are over it get out there and have some fun, enjoy yourself, and just take things as they come

• Yes , there are a lot of men. Yes. u will definitely get a good guy but it would take a lot of time to trust because you had been cheated once. I know my opinion sucks but it mightt hepl u. Best of luck for ur life!!

• Yes there are a few good male's in this world I say that Because I Am a good guy

• What's your definition of "good" and "mature"?

• I don't think there is matture or good guys at all. How did you found out?

• hey sakurawizard1024, thanks for the comment but its nt quite clear. i

• So you are telling you broke up just for fun? I asume telling i am best ever at something is not sign of maturity.

• Yes there are. It's just unfortunate you had a bad experience with the wrong guy

What Girls Said 1

• yeah... somewhere.
    dont give up on them, cuz theyre looking for good women too.