I don't enjoy life?

ever sine i was a child i don't enjoy it, i used to but i didn't anymore. its like the wanting of a life has never been there. I sometimes think its the place i live in because its filled with bad memories. Life is colorless to me. im 22, never had a bf, sex, no drivers license, work at a job i hate, go to a school i hate, i push every guy away... im really depressed, i tried everything but life is eating me away

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen to me Depression is caused by thinking of all your problems all at once you need to face your problems and stop hiding from them because if you hide from them they will just build up.. Even rich people has problems but the only thing they did was to make their lives easier financially.. You have to take the stairs to success you cannot take the elevator Add me and Tell me more about your problems because I want to help you and I will

What Guys Said 2

• Talk to a doctor get some citalipram, it did it for me. Try and make friends, apply for jobs you like, save up for a license and cheap car and enjoy the freedom. Don't give up, I used to be suicidal 2 years ago but am completely different now.

• First of stop hating yourself, think everthnig positively.

What Girls Said 1

• well, reality tv doesn't show that. they must be lying. I don't ever have fun and it seems everyone is the same.