Women: would this bother you if you found this out about your boyfriend?

If he had a foursome with three other girls in the past before he met you, would that bother you?

• It would bother me
  • I wouldn't care
  • Results

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like discussing sexual history with partners for this exact reason. It creates a lot of unnecessary insecurity and hurt feelings, so it's better kept private. However, if I did stumble across this information somehow it probably wouldn't bother me very much. Sure, it's a little weird but it's his business at the end of the day. As long as he's faithful to me, STD free, and doesn't expect me to agree to group sex then I don't care.

What Girls Said 17

• I would not want to know about it. His past is his past and as long has he is STD-free when we start sleeping together, it's none of my business.

I'd still prefer not to know about it though because it would make me feel a little insecure and wonder if our sex life is exciting enough for him

• Honestly, yeah that would bother me if I knew that. But I would try and get over it.

• It wouldn't bother me because I would not want him to judge me on my sexual adventures that happened before him

• I do care.

• That would bother me, a lot...

• Yes I think it would affect the way I felt.

• It would kinda bother me bc I'd feel like he can compare me with them.

• yes I think it would affect how I view him as a person

• I'd think you had an extremely high sex drive :p I wouldn't know what to say.

• I wouldn't care

• personally, i wouldn't even care. it's not like we were in a relationship back then.

• It would bother me

• He could kiss my ass goodbye

• It would bother me because I'd wonder if I really knew him/ if he's really the guy I thought he was. However it is something that I could get over.

• It would bother me because it doesn't at all sound like my boyfriend and thus I'd question if I really know him

• It wouldn't bother me, unless he was just after sex in relationships

• That would kinda break me.

What Guys Said 2

• If it was my G/F in this situation. I would not care. What she did before me is her business. Not mine. As long as she doesn't have an std it's not an issue.

• why someone should be bothered about sth that happened in the PAST?