Good places for a shy white guy to meet latinas 25 to 37?

just wondering what good places to meet latinas i am in my late 30's, i am single white guy a full time single dad of two younger children. i have always been attracted to Hispanic women but was always afraid to talk to them i am very shy to begin with do to being hurt used to many times. i am a old fashion country boy living in Wisconsin but grow up in norther Florida growing in the south i was raised to know how to respect a lady

i dont do on line dating not my thing

Most Helpful Guy

• You can try hanging out at taco bell... or other mexican resturants.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• Dance classes :) or salsa bars. Maybe a Latin cooking class. Spanish lessons. Or a some kind of club? Like a Spanish food club etc

• Well my opinion you can go to library with yours kids or parks they're always single Latinas women's there or a night clubs Latinas women we love to Dances :)

• I heard Miami is full of them

• Ask your friends if they know latinas that are single...

What Guys Said 3

• Move to California if you want to meet a nice mexican lady

• Online dating SHOULD be your thing if you have something specific in mind. Like this...

• on line dating has never worked for me i am not good writing my words as you can tell my grammer and spelling sucks

• Most people's grammar and spelling sucks, it doesn't stop them.

• An international brothel 0r escort!!!