Undefined Relationship?

Ok... So there's this guy whom I've been "dating" for a little less than a year, might I add that we were friends first. We've never defined our relationship as anything, however I've often told myself that's it's nothing more than a friends with benefits situation... Yet, he says he sees me as "more than that" and enjoys the time we spend together. The bennies are great, we go out together, hang around the same crowd, give gifts and have incredible... You know what together.

The guy in question works out of town and is only home for a week at a time. What I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around is if and when we'll ever have the commitment/exclusivity conversation. What do you think? Is he running great game, or do you think I should allow some vulnerability on my part to initiate the "talk"?

• INITIATE THE TALK.
  • RUN FAR FAR AWAY!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Just do it you'll feel better