Why doesn't my bf like it when I wear sexy clothes?

For example if i wear a sexy dress or show some cleavage he never says i look sexy just says too much cleavage or too short or tight. He likes it when other girls wear stuff like that but why doesn't he show interest when i wear stuff like that? Makes me feel as if he doesn't want me , makes me feel unsexy:(

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you wearing it just at the house or are you wearing it out?

• I wear it out

• Then that is why, he doesn't want you looking all "sexy" around other men.

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe he doesn't want anyone els to see your cleavage.

• He might just be one of those over protective boyfriends that doesn't want to share you with anyone else and wants you to cover up. I would also say you need to tell him how you feel because it is unfair if he checks other girls out and you have to be covered up when he can just be looking at you and enjoying your sexiness or beauty

• And why haven't you ever asked your boyfriend this? Instead you ask an online forum full of strangers who don't know much if anything about you or him?

It's probably because he doesn't want you dressing like a whore and causing other men to stare/fantasize/try to steal you from him. If you're dumb enough to dress like a skank while in a relationship, then you're dumb enough to cheat on him with some loser.

• i would like it a lot

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like he doesn't want other guys ogling at his goodies. Damn insecurities.

• He has control issues...