Why would she add him?

My bf went to a small town bar near where we live. I know most of everyone that was there since we also live in a small town. Well anyways he was there with his friend. This one girl he use to kinda talk to was there and he said he talked to her and just said hi. This happend about 2 weeks ago. Just yesterday that girl added him on snapchat. He didn't accept her. I do, have trust issues due to my past. But I'm just wondering why she just added him now?

She talks to a lot of people and prob had a lot of, friends on snapchat but I'm just curious on why she adds my bf.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask her. Be upfront. The best way to avoid heartache and drama is to treat it cancer: the instant you sense no goid, you get a biopsy. In this, you contact her to gind out her intentions and then, if it's an issue, you take appropriate action.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know but that seems a little weird but at least he didn't add her she probably wanted something. I wouldn't worry too much he did tell you he talked to her and he didn't add her

What Girls Said 1

• He didn't accept, so who cares?