Have I ruined everything with my crush with drunk texting?

I have been hanging out with this guy for about two weeks now every other day or so. The last time we hung out it went really well and he just seems so perfect for me! Anyways last night I literally sent him ten text messages asking him to hang out etc and I even called him five times! Of course no reply or answer! Then he sent one message saying it's okay and that we would hang out again soon :) --- did I ruin everything? I mean he put a smiley face so surely that is good? But these messages were long and just me saying I was going to leave the bar and really wanted to hang out. Any advice is welcomed ! Thanks :)

I did reply to his message and just said I was sorry and that I would message him when my phone got credit (it ran out today)

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you replied yet?

• Yes I replied last night and said I was sorry about and that I would text him when my phone got credit again

What Guys Said 2

• if he´s into you, you didn´t ruin anything ;)

• Drunkard loser.

#StraightedgeMasterRace

What Girls Said 2

• Wait until u guys go out see how he reacts then repost this question w more detail

• If he isn't ignoring you or acting rudely don't worry too much.