Will he get creeped out if I message him again?

I met a guy in one of my PE classes during the fall term, and unintentionally developed a crush on him on the last day of the class. Over the winter break, I added him on fb, and he surprisingly accepted. I messaged him asking if he wanted to petition for the PE class we took fall (it's not being offered this term) and he replied immediately saying he would take the class if it's offered. Unfortunately, I didn't get enough people interested, so the class didn't happen. Thus, this term, I dont have any classes with him. I saw him twice this term, but he didn't see me, so I didn't get to talk to him. The PE class is being offered next term, and I'd like to know if he's planning on taking it. But, since i haven't seen him very much on campus, I think the best way to ask him is over fb. I don't know if he'll think it's odd/creepy that I would ask him again. The last thing i want to do is weird him out. I messaged him last time a week after the class ended, but since then, it's been about 3 months with no contact. Will he get creeped out if I asked him?

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends on how you ask it. If its like cool and calm like you are hyped for the class and to be in it with him and act like a friend I wouldn't be creeped out but if you ask just straight up id find it creepy

Most Helpful Girl

• Just message him. It won't be creepy.

What Guys Said 1

• porbably not... ask him for his number!!! make a move... guys like that

What Girls Said 0