Do you think its okayy for a 15 year old girl to date a 18 year old boy?

I like him but I dont want to get him in trouble just cause he's older.. We're only 3 years apart.

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you're not having sex then it is ok and as long as you are in the relationship at your own will and lastly due to your age your parents have to approve of him and get to know him so that they can know whether they can trust him or not.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 3

• yes, but most people wouldn't agree at your age. lots of people date with a longer span of just 3 years when they are a little older but its ok now just keep in on the low id say. and dont fall for tricks into sexual activities. He may be 18 but you aren't

0|0
    0|0
  • If she really likes him, then date under a parents supervision. At least then there will not be pressure to have sex but they can still see if they are compatible.

0|0
    0|0
  • At least wait a year to bang but aside from that you're good

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes. It’s absolutely idiotic. No offense or anything, but any time a grown adult takes an interest in an underage adolescent there’s something wrong. It’s a red flag. At 18, you are at a completely different phase of life than a 15 year old who hasn’t even finished puberty.
    Typically, they’re just trying to use you for sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's fine to date. But if you get caught having sex then he's screwed. It's best for your parents to approve.

1|0
    1|0
  • i dont think its ok. you're not legal. its best to keep it on a friendship lvl and not get him in trouble with the law. wait until you're 16. 15 for many means you're still a kid...

0|0
    0|0
  • No definitely not. Age gaps dont really matter once you're older (18+) but right now that is actually illegal. Be careful.

0|0
    0|0