Would it be weird if I date my brothers girlfriend uncle?

Okayy my brotha and his girlfriend they're older but she has a uncle thats 18 and he likes me but im only 15 would it be weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really enjoy life

What Guys Said 4

• ones uncle is either the brother of ones father or ones mother. how can he only be 18 years old if you are 15 and your brothers girlfriend is even older?

• she is just asking lots of if i'm 15 and "he" is 18 questions. one was her uncle. one was a senor in high school.

• No its all the same person my brother girlfriend.. her uncle is 18 and he's a senior in high school

• still. it is really weird. even more so that he likes you. your 15(a kid) . he is an adult. this is messed up.

• Very. very very weird

• You say you are 15 in your question, but your profile age says you are 23?

• I didn't make dhis my cuzn made it and she said I could use iy cause she didn't kno what advice to give me thank yu

• Ahh... ok. It's just a bit confusing for me because I usually answer questions based on the age that is displayed... Ok if you are 15 then it's probably not advisable to date an 18 year old, and may be illegal in some places.

What Girls Said 1