Is it attractive when someone is straight forward about their feelings towards you?

Is attractive when someone is straight up telling you they like you?

• Yes it is attractive
  • No it's not

Most Helpful Guy

• hell yes...

• Would it be strange if I said "(insert name) I like you" to my crush? Like is it okay to be that straight forward with someone?

• Should I tell my crush I like him or ask him to hang out?

• ask him to hang out then tell him you like him

What Guys Said 5

• Yes it is attractive and eliminates a complicated misunderstanding

• Would it be strange if I said "(insert name) I like you" to my crush?

• This is my first time telling someone how I feel. I'm not exactly sure what to say or do?

• My policy has always been to attempt to put how you feel onto paper. I know if the feelings are hard to tell to your friends then it would be equally hard to write them. But for me that wasn't the case , I didn't have my friends making goofy remarks or telling me some cokamamy BS stuff to make me all unsure about what I was doing

• It's better if I know.

• Would it be strange if I said "(insert name) I like you" to my crush? I'm scared straight up telling someone is the way to go. But I feel like I rather do that then play mind games. I'm nervous about his reaction. I'm sure he will be shocked.

• He'll probably be surprised, but if you tell him, you will save him the trouble of making hurtful guesses.

• Repetitive question is repetitive :P

• Yes, as long as you don't make it awkward.

• Would it be strange if I said "(insert name) I like you" to my crush? How can I not make it awkward?

• Just hang out for now.

• Yes, because not really.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes... I'm not a very good mindreader. Being honest and upfront always the best!

• Would it be strange if I said "(insert name) I like you" to my crush? I'm scared being upfront is not right

• True true and true. Thank you for your help

• My pleasure. I'm my own worst enemy with self talk with what ifs. I'd really just rather know either way. Good luck!!!

• Hmm it depends on when & how they tell you. Maybe not too soon & at the right time. Plus, admitting to the person that you like them will decrease confusion.

• Ask him/her to hangout first. Then find the right time to admit that you like her/him when you guys are hanging out.

• Sure it's better!

• Write me directly for some private advice