I do have the right to feel a little irritated right?

I thought by now, I'd at least have my first kiss, let alone, a boyfriend as well but I've made zero progress. I've talked to my friends about it and all I ever get is "You don't even give guys a chance!"(let's keep in mind their boyfriends aren't the best nor are they that good looking) Yes I do, but those that have approached me, I don't find attractive or they're just flat out weird and end up being up my butt. The others had no respect for me I'm assuming because I'm a little tomboyish and they looked at me as one of the guys. Is it wrong that I don't want just any kind of guy? I know that it's not all about looks but you know.. they're nice! I guess I'm just frustrated because I feel like I'm pretty well rounded and don't look that bad and have a pretty good personality and am actually pretty funny. I'm basically a complete mess of a girl who's a hopeless romantic, that would love playing video games with you, and go dirt biking, play hockey or whatever fun thing you have in mind and then go cuddle or whatever. What am on earth am I doing wrong? lol

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not doing anything wrong, you just haven't found the right guy yet. Don't ever let someone else shame you for having standards and don't ever beat yourself up for it. Physical attraction is a completely vital component in a relationship, most people that suggest otherwise are being hypocritical. I believe that there's someone out there for everyone and if I'm not attracted to a girl, then I'm not that person. I hope that you don't lose sight of "you", because from what I can see, you seem pretty spectacular. Live your life and enjoy it, everything else is just icing on the cake.

What Guys Said 2

• Wrong? Nothing. You're just being unlucky. And you were right rejecting, if you're not interested it better to reject than giving the other person false hopes. Just keep being who you are, continue talking to guys either, sooner or later you'll find someone.

• Maybe you're not putting yourself out there. Get noticed. Don;t wait for them to come to you.

What Girls Said 0