What does being in-love feel like?

emotionally, psychically, etc, what does being in love feel like for YOU?

take the poll as well!

• I'm currently in love.
  • I have been in love but fell out of it.
  • I've never been in love.
*physical

Most Helpful Guy

• Being in love felt like I was really high but a good high that never came down. If I got hurt any kind of way the love I have for my lover will erase any other pain. It's just a euphoria like no other. No one can bring you down you either feel like superman or supergirl. It's unconditional love man , when I had my last girlfriend it was like we were spiritually connected I knew if she was mad , she knew if I was sad. We had dreams of another and those things really happened it's just crazy you get these never ending butterflies so many things can happen off this one word

• @thewanderingme thanks for the mho😁

What Guys Said 7

• It feels so amazing to be in love, get them butterflies in my tummy, them cold
    nervous feelings , lump in my stomach can't eat.. Oh i had crushes so much
    that i hallucinations was of seeing and hearing them call my name.

• It's when you care about someone, as much as you do about yourself or more. Complete acceptance of their flaws and strengths. Physical for me, it's a thrill, to feel something so unbridled and joyful. Yes, I know my age, but I can still love can't I? :)

• Supreme contentment with life and limb.

• To me it feels like safety.

It's a big bad world out there, and life is generally a bit shit. To have someone at your side who you love and who loves you back is like having a shield against all the crap.

• It feels good, in the beginning you feel like you could take on the entire world ( literally ) your heart warms up and gets fuzzy when you talk with him or her. You just feel overall really good, over time though it matures into a more mature love for lack of a better word, you still feel the same, but it feels more grown up I guess would be a way of putting it and it's less giddy and hormone induced and more you want to feel this way and be with them.

• well, this is a bit confusing.

• haha, yea, I got that. what do you mean by matures though?

• I mean over time it matures like a person does it gets more serious, your outlook and how you react towards it changes etc its still love just a more mature variant. just like over time a persons starts out as a giddy child and matures into a responsible adult.

• 24/7 thinking about the person you're in love with... i guess...

gosh!

• It's rather bland.

• Naw there's no way

• No. Fuck you people constantly telling me about yourselves.

• u okay anon? :/

What Girls Said 12

• In the beginning, it makes you feel like a schoolgirl. Incredibly giddy, not a single worry, truly seeing everything through rose coloured glasses. You feel like you'd be content with life overall so long as you could just spend every minute with that person- even if you're not doing anything fun, just spending time being bored in their presence is great.

As time goes on, that love will develop into a more mature version. When kissing and you look at each other you'll still get those butterflies in your stomach and a rush of temporary giddiness. But now some disagreements will start happening occasionally, breaking the blissful state you had earlier. Not that love is unconditional, but you will start making decisions with the better of another person at the fore-front. It'll be a constant case of give-take between you two, slowing down over time as the main, more prevalent issues and differences are resolved.
    To me, the more mature love can occasionally feel like it was in the beginning, but with reality and real life responsibilities breaking through more often. Testing how strongly you two want to be together, in the end strengthening the bond when it makes you more closely look at how much of a priority this person has become in your life.

• Being in love... it's an amazing thing. For me, having been in love with the same guy for five years now, I can tell you that my heart feels full, I am happy beyond words. I look at him and I just feel this fire in my chest. I love absolutely everything about him, even his flaws. I get this rush every time I touch him, kiss him. Waking up next to him makes me feel all glowy. Its difficult to explain exactly. But I know every inch of his body. And every bit of his mind and soul. I've never been this connected with anyone before.

• Rick Astley singing at you, constantly, for the rest of your life

• Very happy a lot, has this feeling that's great and amazing but exceptional. It happens once. It's different. You don't have any doubts. You really care about each other and want each other to be happy. It's an exceptional experience. It's a good and healthy, happy relationship.

• so as far as "it happens once," do you think it's impossible to fall in love more than one time?

• I've never been in love.

D:

• It's amazing. Best feeling ever. An overwhelming feeling that fills you up that makes you feel like you're soaring in the clouds and living in a dream. You fill up with butterflies just thinking about the person and you smile like an idiot when you're anywhere near them. You feel very protective over that person and anything personal to them is personal to you, vise-versa. It's a feeling you can't get rid of, but you really don't want to because you feel so great.

It also gives you the feeling of being scared out of your skin thinking about losing them. It's a terrifying feeling to think of not having that person by your side. It's sickening. Unimaginable until experienced.

• I haven't been in love, only really liked someone

• I'm always in love. Those butterflies are killing me! :D

• Hard to say. Im too young to be considered "in love" but most people tell me that you just know. I hear though that love gives you the same high as cocaine. (I just read this online im not a cocaine addict I swear 😂)

• It feels like a mosquito bite on the bottom of your foot and when you get along with that person orange juice tastes sweet but if you both fought it tastes sour...

• I think im in love or at least close to being in love...

• well.. how does it feel? why do you think you are?

• Well... it's scary for one. haha. I have been treated poorly by most of the guys I have dated and I could never really feel like I could be 100% myself with them or trust them. But with him, I feel safe and comfortable and that I can trust him. So its scary and there's a small part of me that wants to resist but I know I shouldn't and that in the end I won't. That's the thing I think love is. Love is the feeling that you can be yourself and no matter what you feel or are going through, you can be open and honest with your partner. That even if you hide it for whatever reason, they'll know and will want to help you or hold you just til you feel better. That you no longer see their "flaws" as flaws but something that is a part of them and you don't hold it against them. And that you trust them and know they trust you.

• You feel happy and stupidly giddy when you see them, even when you think of them. But when you think of them you feel warm and in a way like an empty part of you is filled.

• It will change how you feel emotionally, mentally, and sometimes even physically. Sometimes you'll feel like the luckiest person in the world to have have them, but other times you may feel completely insane. No matter what is going on with you two, you've never doubted the fact that you love this person and wouldn't want to be without them. You'll want to do anything to make sure they're happy. They'll make you feel like no other person ever has. You won't even be interested in anyone else because you know this is who you want. Even after the relationship has ended; you still care for them maybe even still want to be with them knowing it'd probably not what's best.