Why do girls dont like me I always get rejected?

I NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND IM JUST WANT A GIRL THAT IS GOTH OR THAT IS REALLY NICE BUT I WILL NEVER HAVE A GIRLFRIEND

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol listen up sweetie. Buy yourself a pocket pussy, some Vaseline/lube and find some good ass p*rn .
    Now, look at the girls around you. All cute and all sweet... On a scale of 1-10.
    First, go learn to talk to all of them. Find out what you like about the girls and see who they flock to.
    Once you figure this out, start applying your new game and date. Don't get a girlfriend, you don't want to be tied down to possibly a huge emotional wreck that will ruin you for the rest of the girls in your future... Date and have fun, learn how to date and how to flirt...
    Then, by the time you're 17-19 you should start looking for a girlfriend IF it still appeals to you and with this girlfriend you will learn how to struggle through being loyal and keeping her interest all the while she struggles to do the same for you. Take it slow. Don't jump into sex because once you start, it's hard to stop and you don't want to worry about irresponsible sex- stds and pregnancy. Because then you will fuck up your life lol

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• You are thirteen ha maybe you should wait a while... a long while. Im not being a hypocryt i am also 13 and i wouldn't date till late highschool anyways.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're 13...

1|1
    0|0
  • Haha ill give you advice, maybe you should try getting to know some girls, & sometimes you're expectation over someone isn't who you think they are, so just start to learn how to talk to girls & if you guys become good friends maybe you'll date later in high school or something- & guys, c'mon, you act like you haven't had ur first bf/gf at the age of 13 or 14... xD

0|0
    0|0
  • because... you are a whore

0|0
    0|0
  • Come back in about five years.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Cause you're not getting good grades.

0|0
    0|0
  • this is the time u should know that tenkiwenki is a better choice

0|0
    0|0
  • 13 years old is this true? If yes its better to watch pokemon

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Sounds like you may as well kill yourself now and save yourself the pain of watching your rejection counter soar above nine-thousand.

0|0
    0|0