Would you date a curvy redhead?

I'm a red head, olive skin (not pasty white) I have a butt, I have boobs, curves, but my stomach isn't totally flat, like I have some extra goo... is that a big deal? (I am working on it, I try to work out everyday) basically I like this guy, I think he likes me but I second guess his feelings sometimes because of self esteem issues on my part

Ok, I'm not gross, I'm also really strong... I grew up on a farm, more of an athletic build, I used to do martial arts, I'm not disgusting I'm just not in the shape I want to be in right now

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a straight female. I would DEFINITELY date you.

What Guys Said 13

• I'm going to say no, but thats cus I'm also a redhead. And while you may not be pasty white it would be terrible for children if that ever happened lol.

• No worries, I feel the same way:)

• A real guy can like a woman with curves. I have always dated curvy women. Why not go for it with him? If he likes you for who you are you have nothing to worry about. if he likes you it will be a big boost for self esteem and you will be laughing and having fun together. Besides you should be happy with yourself and body. You work out so you are determined to better yourself which is good, but if he likes you and wants to be with you then you have nothing to worry about. and if he doesn't like you, you have nothing to worry about plenty of other guys will find you attractive. Good luck and stay positive!

• Sounds like you have a very attractive body :)

• Depends just how curvy but your description sounds fine. Really thin or toned is not very attractive to me.

• At the end of the day it's a lot more about personality. And unless he is a total jock then he probably has some goo as well or will sooner or later.

• Yes hands down curvy and red is like peanut butter and jelly

• Depends on if your definition of "curvy" matches up with the male or female version of the word.

• Yup y not but heart also matters rather than just look

• Sure as long as she was not fat

• Curvy as in like sofia vergara curvy then sure.
    Curvy the new word for chubby no.

• I probably would. Hard to tell without having seen your face and such or knowing your personality.

• I could but i know u won't date me i always get rejected

• You're only 13, you have your whole life ahead of you

• I could do it.

What Girls Said 0