Do you guys like girls who are clingy, or girls that give you space?

Just being curious, my ex told me that I shouldn't be reserved. He said that it was good that I gave him espace, but that I shouldn't do it too much. (One of the reasons he broke up with me!)

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally need a girl to need me more than I need her. It's likely that there are a lot of people like this as well. It makes me feel important. And my starring role in a relationship is boyfriend. but I mean, if I need a night off once in a while, I need a night off. I appreciate knowing that someone cares about me and Wants to see me.

What Guys Said 5

• I like a girl that's clingy, but not too clingy. Sometimes, it's nice to see my girl want me that much. It makes me feel good about being wanted and appreciated.

• I've always leaned towards clingy girls. I like to feel like im wanted. alone time for me is like... an hour and half at the gym

• Both. Don't get the way of his friends. His friends will make you reconsider. But don't give him too much space and stop talking to him.

• Clingy because then I know she isn't cheating or something

• Guys like a middle ground.

What Girls Said 0