How long do you have to face the consequences of cheating?

I cheated on my boyfriend 2 years ago when we were together for a month. I text cheesy messages to my ex cuz I wasn't over him that time. My bf caught me and yes I lost his trust. it has been 2 years and I tried my best to make up never do that again but he still doesn't trust me fully. Last week this girl who likes him told him she saw me kissing another guy and he believed her instantly. What do I do now? How can I have his trust back? I never cheat again since that day...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd never trust him again after he cheated. Not ever. But... that's me.

• He used to have sex with his ex's best friend when they were together...

I just text my ex saying I miss him that's it and he found out but 2 years ago I never chrat on him ever again isn't it already enough.

What Guys Said 3

• Move on, You will NEVER regain his trust and, without that, a relationship with a male who doesn't trust you is doomed to failure in the ling run.

• The relationship is doomed. It seems like he is TRYING to get over you cheating on him... but that spite towards you is lingering in his mind.

That's why he believed that girl so instantly.

This relationship was going to end soon, anyway.

• Its easy to forgive someone but the trust is hard... I broke up with my girlfriend I dated for 1 and a half years when she cheated on me. I never looked back.

What Girls Said 2

• Your doomed to failure. You can never get his trust back.

• Honestly I think your lucky he stayed with you

• I'm a bit confused, are you still with the guy you cheated on or is he your ex?

• I'm still with my boyfriend (the one I cheated on 2 years ago).

Before he met me, he was in a relationship with his ex let's call her Susan. While he (my boyfriend - the one I cheated on 2 years ago) was with Susan, he had sex with Susan's best friend behind Susan's back. The point is, he cheated on Susan by intercourse, I only send my ex an "I miss you" text, and my boyfriend still doesn't forgive me after 2 years...