What do guys think when an older, good looking girl shows interest in them? Would you be flattered, turned on, disgusted, repelled?

I am 30 and sometimes am attracted to guys in their early 20s. I'm not sure if I should flirt with them as I don't want to scare them haha. Just wondering what actually goes through guys minds if an older good looking woman flirts with them (I mean older as in the guy in his early 20s and the girl is 30).

Most Helpful Guy

• I was into this chick who was a bit over thirty a couple years back and I have to admit, I was geeked as fuck. It's exciting.

You just kinda have to take control of the situation a little bit because, most young dudes get nervous around a lady. Don't give them anything to be nervous about about you got yourself a young gun!

What Guys Said 4

• Flattered for sure. I have something for women in their 30's that I find extremely sexy, so I will be very flattered and turned on if a 30 y/o woman approaches me.

• simple answer, they will love it, big turn on, if younger guys is what your into then go for it, there are plenty of guys out there into older women

• I'm 22 and my girlfriend is 29. I flirt with women in their late twenties and early thirties all the time.

• Repelled...

• You are only 15 lol. To put it into perspective how would you feel if a 22 year old hot girl was flirting with you?

• Yea I think if an adult is interested seriously in someone who is a teenager that would be creepy lol. Only cos you change a lot from 15 to an adult. But as you get older it takes longer to change eg. a 25 year old dating a 35 year old isn't gonna see as much of a maturity difference as a 15 year old with a 25 year old.

• Yup that's true

What Girls Said 3

• You should let the guys come to you, that way you will be the one feeling flattered. I am in 31, am not into young men though but still get hit on. Actually half of the guys the hit on me are in their 20s. They can't really tell how old i am n they dont care cuz they are young and quick to play.

• It really depends on the guy, but I think many of them would like it. I would not worry about their reaction. I'd say if there is someone you find attractive, just casually flirt and see where it goes.

• I think they would be thrilled... I notice that younger guys try to round up or just add to their actual age when they try to chat me up. I think they are worried that we'd be repelled by their age as well. For me it is true, if someone is more than 3 years my junior I would be like.. oh how nice but really you are too young, sorry but thank you I am so flattered.