Girls, if the hottest guy in your class asked you out, would you think that he is messing with you?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Happened to me in 6th grade. The cutest boy in our class (all the girls had a crush on him) asked me to be his gf during lunch. Ooof course my stupid ass said yes lol. He waited until right before lunch ended and he had the attention of most the cafeteria to publicly dump me. And what's worse is that most of my class was in on it.

Yea, there's a glimpse into my childhood.

• i want to hit that guy... really hard!
      what a jerk!

• Grab your yearbook, we're goin' douchebag huntin'.

• @linkywinky lol no need for the yearbook. I could never forget his name or face.

What Girls Said 11

• i actually would. i know i shouldn't but sometimes it seems to good to be true, and a lot of the time i'll be right so...

• YES. Because no one ever asks me out. That would be a fucking prank for sure.

• The hottest guy in my class is the shiest as well so no. He's definitely not a player. And yeah.. he's my crush!

• it depends, if he asked me out after we have been getting to know each other and things have gone well, it would be more believe able, but if he asks out of no where, that would be fishy, i would think , he can do so much better.

• Yes. I never get asked out, not even by average guys. Why would the hottest guy in the class ask me out?

• No? I'd wonder why he asked me out though since he knows I'm not available

• I would definitely think it's a joke , cause I don't talk to anyone at school to actually get to know me so...

• It depends entirely on how he did the asking

• well it all depends on how well i know this guy :)

• Why would I think he's messing with me? I'm fucking awesome why wouldn't he want me ;p

• Similar situation happened to me. The moment I saw this question, didn't even hesitate to think about it.

What Guys Said 0