Is my lost of appetite because I have a crush?

I've had a big loss of appetite, I don't eat and barely drink anything besides dinner and somtimes not even then, this all happened when I started to have a really big crush on a classmate. Is that why I haven't ate much? Is it normal? Why does it happen?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there is really a scientific answer or anything (I don't know for sure - never studied psychology), but it probably is because of your crush. I've experienced it a couple of times, and both times were soon after falling for a guy. Heck, I lost a few pounds each time.
    Anyway, I think it's perfectly normal - it happens to a lot of people. Although I think that you should put effort into eating and drinking - trust me, you'll feel like crap sooner than later.

What Girls Said 1

• Damn lucky you I gained 59lbs for depression over a jerk

What Guys Said 2

• Don't worry.
    I was there too.
    It sucks big time but either way we have to get through it one way or the other.

• It can be I've been there before so I know. It's called love sick, look it up.