What would your ideal woman be? If you could create the perfect woman to marry what would she be like? No matter how unrealistic or impossible it is?

Just imagine you could dream up the perfect woman lol. No limits, anything is possible, you can have ANYTHING you want - what would she be like?

0|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Here we go again..

Physically: Short, cute, a bit on the skinny side. Cute voice, cool/relaxed style.

Personality: Playful, coquettish, agreeable disposition, affectionate, open-minded, humble, romantic but not old fashioned, cutesy, reasonably intelligent (distinct from educated, which I don't care about), sweet, mild-mannered and often reserved, understanding, common interests.
    Etcetera.

Also filthy rich so I don't have to care about money ever again.

I insist that any girls with a bunch of those things going for them should message me. (^_^ )

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Okaaaayy lol

Physically:

Warm smile, pretty eyes, great curves & figure (not keen on skinny or large, but something I can grab is good), possibly tattoos, and a unique fashion sense (I dig the rock-chick look)

Personality:

High confidence, generous, patient, implicitly trustworthy, loyal, open and honest, emotionally aware, a great communicator, driven and ambitious, social and likeable

Helps if we have similar tastes as well... and plays an instrument or three (big thing)

0|0
    0|0
  • Classy, loyal, ambitious, confident, emotionally stable, likes my twisted sense of humor and looks like this:
    cdn.collider.com/.../charlize-theron.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Perfection?

I'll pass.

I just want a woman who cares. And accepts me and likes me for who I am.

Everything else we can work on as time goes by.

Helps if she's cute, too.

0|0
    1|0
  • mine already exists , no need to create. good question though

0|0
    0|0
    • Aww so sweet :)

• what can i say, love is love, she may be an average looking woman, but to me there is not a woman on this planet that comes close to her beauty

• Mystique with muscular thighs and a bigger butt.

0|0
    1|0
  • Extremely thick tall not powerful with a dominating persona. That enjoys being bigger. And stronger than. Me

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.