Guys, would you ever date a chubby girl?

I'm not saying she's obese or even really that fat, but she's not skinny. She's mostly slim throughout her body but her tummy and thighs are a little more curvy. Would you date a chubby girl? Yes or no? Be honest!

• Yes.
  • No.
  • It depends.
  • See results.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• chubbier girls are sexier in my opinion

• Yes, I would!!! In fact, there is a girl from high school that was/is chubby, and I was too scared to ask her out. I wish I would've though. She's really hot!!! She might be married now. I don't know.

• Aww, you should have asked her out!

• I know. I'm really kicking myself real hard in the ass. If she would've asked me out, I would've been speechless, but I definitely would have said yes... eventually. It would take me a little time to come back down to planet earth after my mind explodes with excitement. She's just perfect just the way she was.

• As long as she isn't my size or heavier and is still healthy, then I wouldn't really care.

• I find that people tend to be a lot more biased when describing their body but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say..
    yeah that's fine and I'd have no problem dating a chubby girl from that description.

• Depends mostly. If I liked her then yes.

• That honestly would depend on her face in terms of physical attraction, and not her body. If she is not fat, just chubby, then that's actually a plus for me, so I voted A).

• Haha why is it a plus for you? Because her boobs are big?

• No, not just that, I just like bigger waist-to-hip ratios, I just find it more attractive. People say it should be 0.7, but I personally highly prefer 0.8-0.9 or so. Chubby girls tend to have the body shape that just look right to me :P

There is an upper threshold, there is such a thing as too wide or too big, but that's the obese range, not the chubby one.

@Klaatu51 also prefers girls that aren't skinny.

• yes, i would.

• it totally depends ony your idea of what "chubby" is. some peoples definition of "chubby" is actually normal or even slim to me and some peoples definition of "chubby" is just plain fat to me.

• Depends how chubby and how she presents herself.

If her boobs are smaller than her stomach then its a huge turn off for me.

• Yeah, that's understandable.

• No, I would not.

• No im good

• Love me cut I'm so skinny I like how strong they are... mm?

• I prefer skinny girls;)

• No.

I prefer healthy. Overweight isn't attractive for either gender.

• Nope, no way... I prefer athletic girls

• Haha wait, but just because she's chubby doesn't mean she's not athletic.

• I am generally attracted to slim, with small boobs and ass. But if a girl and I had similar interests, she seemed cool, had a pretty face, and she was into me, then her being chubby would be the last thought on my mind. However, if she had all of those things and was obese, then it would almost definitely stop me from being interested. That sounds harsh but it's me being honest.
    Tl;dr: Chubby? Yes. Fat? No.

• Girl I'm hooking up with now IS chubby with a pretty face. She's fun as hell and I never thought of it being an issue (despite the fact that I love athletic chicks and this chick has smaller tits than her tummy) but honestly the only NOT CUTE thing she does is joke about being lazy or having people do things for her. It's a huge turn off because I begin to think she's chubby on purpose AND thinks it's cute! We've only had sex in 2 positions which is ridiculous and WILL CHANGE TONITE. Just don't joke about how you get people to do stuff for you even if the guy is giving you a lot of attention.

• She seems a bit lazy, no offense. But yeah, no worries on that, I don't find that very funny, neither do I even allow others to do much for me so I won't be joking about that any time soon.

• Awesome, you'll do fine!

What Girls Said 4

• Lol guys don't know what they want until it makes them happy or turns them on.
    Just aim to be healthy/fit mentally and physically, everyday is a new day.

• Im curvy and there is nothing wrong with it trust me guys prefer it

• I can only vote for a womans point of view but it would be fine by me if my boyfriend had a bit more fat on him as long as he's staying healthy.

• I would... better than those skinny ´´models´´