What type of gifts will you expect in first dating?

I am going to meet my girl after a long time (after 6.5 years). We both knows each other in schools only. She was my junior. We both met 2 years before in fb. After this all This month end we have a plan for dating. Now I am in the distance of 2700 km. Miss her. Give me best gift option.

Most Helpful Girl

• What are her interests? I would give her something that really lets her know, that you know her. Does she write poetry, than maybe a nice engraved pen. Likes to read, a book from her fav author.

• Ohhhh... Thanks for the vote!. It was really sweet. So what did you plan to get her? Or is that your secret?

• I think that a ring would be too much. Maybe a necklace or bracelet after a few dates would be nice. Rings are usually associated with engagements or marriage, so it is too soon. In India, women wear flowers in their hair or put them in their bath. Do you know her favourite? Could you ask her friend or sister?

• We dont have any mutual friends. Then I ll prefer rose. Her favorite color is Red.

What Girls Said 9

• a gift on the first date? i wouldn't expect anything tbh.
    if u were to get something, id honestly go with the classic bunch of flowers.

• Flowers? Maybe a small stuffed animal that costs $11 dollars or less.

• A flower + something your part of the world has that hers does not, costing under a 1/2 hour's pay + the date expenses are all yours

• Is it mandatory to pay myself? If she s ready to pay, should I avoid ,,?

• My sister told me that funniest thing last week. The first date - he pays. The rest of the dates - Dutch. When you get married his money- ours. Her money- hers.

• Anything other than flowers on the first couple dates is too pushy for me. Good luck!

• You can never go wrong with dressing nicely, and giving a dozen red roses, and paying for dinner...

• Give her something that you own that you somewhat treasure in a way.

• Flowers. Definitely flowers. Unless she's allergic.

• a simple bouquet, shows you care enough to actually go get her something without overdoing it hah

• Other than flowers, it's weird to give gifts when you are first dating.

What Guys Said 6

• Nothing haha

• Do u have anything of her with you from your school days..

• Obvious answer
    Sex.

• My penis is usually more than enough... if not there's balls attached

• Gift in first date flowers only no more

• Free money.