Ever spoke to a person that blocked you when you raised an anonymous question?

i get blocked and sometimes these people end up answering my quetsions and we have great convos sometiems! its funny and awkward at times but should people be a bit thicker skinned instead of being a little bithch that makes them block others over their own issues of insecurity/ego/small general issues?

Most Helpful Guy

• It has happened to me as well, but I can't really help it. I mean... I never block people for trivial reasons, but I have a ZERO tolerance policy towards insults and abuses so I have blocked around 70 people here. And I'm sure almost the same number of people have blocked me too, just because I don't take crap from random internet strangers.

What Girls Said 1

• Some people come on here to fish for compliments and that is why they might get hurt

• all i do is give an honest opinion and disprove some myths... on what looks good on paper and reality... some people take that way too emotionally... in my opinion

• I don't know about that

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think that's ever happened. I get the feeling the people who block me also talk shit on me through anon hahaa :D