Do White Girls find Asian Guys Unattractive? This is so Ingrained in the Asian community that most of don't even consider talking to White Girls ever?

We'd ask white girls out in a heartbeat but most us Asian guys are 99% sure that it will end in rejection. I think too many TV shows and comedy shows have helped convinced us that we all look like Long Duk Dong when approaching you. Unless you need math or computer help

Most Helpful Girl

• im very attracted to the japanese, chinese, etc type Asian men and im white, ironically i dont generally approach Asian guys either because i assume theyre not attracted to white girls (most I've seen have biracial black-white or white-asian girlfriends)

What Girls Said 9

• I am not sure that I can say this would be my opinion. I will tell you that whether it is right or wrong, I have always held the belief that Asian men were shorter than what I would be comfortable with, in terms of dating. For me, it's not a matter of attraction, but rather a height issue.

• My friend loves Asian guys exclusively.

• Personally I am not attracted to Asian men.

However, if he's half Caucasian and quite big then I will be sometimes, usually Korean or that area and less far east.

• Korea is pretty much the furthest east you can go, barring Japan

• korea is in between China and japan so would look similar. but hey China has a lot of people I'm sure there are some attractive Asian guys!

• @hypno-trip yeah, I checked it out on the map, it's always confused me, as has Vietnam!

To me there is a difference, I'm not saying that Asian men aren't attractive, just I'm not attracted to them.

• No, I find every one to be attractive, until I can judge their personality.

• Lol no. Ever heard of yellow fever? Many white people love dem Asians.

• Well, I plan on taking their women, so if "my women" don't like them, they are shit out of luck.

• I'm white girl and I'm crushing on a Chinese/white guy. We're best friends, and he's a great guy. For me personally, its a lot of what's on the inside that counts, but I

• Sorry my post didn't finish!! Here is all of it.

I'm white girl and I'm crushing on a Chinese/white guy. We're best friends, and he's a great guy. For me personally, its a lot of what's on the inside that counts, but I know some girls don't find Asian men attractive. If you're crushin on a white girl, I'd recommend dropping some hints. Maybe she'll pick up on them and she'll drop some back! Or, if you're comfortable, just go talk to her. She'll be flattered that you have the confidence to say something, and you'll never know how it'll work out if you don't try!!

• I find Asian men very attractive

• I think Asian men are extremely attractive.

• I've always been interested more in Asian - Not Oriental. Like Thai, Indian - men than I have in white men. I enjoy a well-groomed Asian man.

What Guys Said 7

• the Asian male Caucasian female pair is steadily growing in popularity. so they do find them somewhat attractive. check this d00d, I was at the gym last week and saw this girl who was fucking banging! she's white too and I assumed she had some white bf hanging around but she met up with this Asian guy who I was working out near the entire time! holy fuck, he scored. but im bettin it had more to do with his character and personality.

• My cousin is married to an Asian guy.

My sister expressed interest in Asian guys growing up. Tall ones, in her case.

More westernised are likely to do better. And, you know, lift.

• I think that most of the people who fret about this are worrying about it too much.

It's mostly about social status. Outside of North America, where people have more exposure to international influences, and in particular the latest Kpop surge, girls are much more open to Asian guys (and possibly non-whites in general).

• its not just an Asian thing.

its widespread across many races - they feel the same way.

• I'm an Asian guy and I believe my chances are fairly good. I don't need to base my relationship attempts on other peoples' prejudices. Asia is a place in the world whether people like it or not.

• wow racist biotches out there!

• They didn't downvote your race, they downvoted your assumptions and bad attitude.

• It's in your head.

• They do, it just Asian guys don't go, they believe white girls don't like them