Guys: how many trustworthy guys are here?

most guys tend to just date girls for sex, they just fuck and leave, are all guys that way? so you were dating this guy and after three times of sex he dumped you and went for another.
please don't tell me all guys are that way or i will never date anyone ever. trustworthy guys were are you?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 23

• you probably just have a shitty judge of character.

• lol i think almost every men will say that he is trustworthy
    its rare to find someone who considers themselves untrustworthy. Where would you find a guy who would stick with you well there are plenty of them out there in the world, most guys stay with one woman till they die all you need to do is get yourself a man.

• You are going for the wrong guys. Not all of us are like that , some are. I was at one point. All I wanted from 1st grade was to be in a relationship and when I got into one I got cheated , so I took my revenge on other girls. Was that wrong? Yes. But this hurt think... it works both ways and when you DO get hurt , its partially your fault for choosing a wrong person. But no (am back to my old ways and would never again use a woman just for sex) we are not all the same.

• Depends, every guy is a good and that prick you hate, if a person is looking for some serious relationship and is old school then he will marry with you. If the guy is not serious about you two as couple then he is the prick you hate but you can have a lot of fun with that prick and be yourself and go crazy on things he will love it, but the old school guy will run away.

• They are all around you. But you either don't notice them, ignore them, friendzone or just decline them when they ask you out since they probably acted like the supposed 'nice guys' which you don't like.

• If anything its your fault for having sex with them no?

Maybe if you went for someone who wasn't an obvious douchebag this wouldn't happen.

• What's wrong with wanting just sex? Many guys don't want to commit to a long lasting relationship, so why try to make them look like villains for it?

Instead, take personal responsibility by stating your intentions assertively. Just because you agree to have sex with a guy doesn't entitle you to a committed relationship.

• I am not like that.
    I would get a relationship with a girl for who she is, not what she does or how she makes me feel.

• Seconded... I prefer something a bit more meaningful than just sex. Makes for a more intimate bond if there's feelings involved.

• Guys don't intentionally do this. It's just the one of the ways that happens get us laid.

Because unlike you ladies, we don't have to like you to want to sleep with you. Unfortunately, it doesn't work both ways.

• There are a lot good guys out there, but no matter what you do... don't ever trust anybody, you'll end up greatly disappointed.

• No they're not. There are some good people out there and I hope you find one so it will change your mind :)

• I for one would prefer cuddling over sex, as it is intimate, but in a different way. It makes one feel comfortable, safe, and loved. So in turn, I prefer a meaningful relationship. Do I still crave sex? Of course I do, I am a normal eighteen year old male with way too much testosterone XD. I just control myself.

• If you're planning on breaking up with a girl, tell her before the next time you have sex.
    It could work in your favor. Breakup sex is amazing.

#GuyCode

• No humans are exactly "trust worthy", they either choose to follow the rules when convenient or not at all.

• there are plenty of genuine guys out there, it is a big world, but there are plenty of players too, just hand in there, you are still young, enjoy your life, stop worrying so much

• They might be rare but of course there are trustworthy guys.
    Learn to find'em instead of pursuing the same kind of guy and hurting yourself again.

• Not all guys are like that.

• i m not like that, yet, but i will be, very soon my friend, very soon! *evil laugh*

• You're picking the wrong guys. Nice generalization though. I always say... people will do to you, what you allow them to.

• I am here dear...
    And all guys r not same... some r trustworthy some r cheap..
    Bt i am trust worthy guy.. i wanna sex with only with whom i fall in love

• Why sex is so important?

• I feel like there are more guys who

• Using this site on an iPhone 4s sucks**

Anyway! I feel like there are more guys who aren't out there for only sex, but the guys who are get around more and therefore people believe all guys only want sex since there is a spotlight on those guys.

What Girls Said 2

• not all guys are like that, tbut sweetheart you have to learn how to use communication. Without communication you have no connection or relationship at all with a person and after a while you get bored with sex with that person. Without communication, sex is just sex and you are just a body with no concerns or feelings, or needs or wants.

you have no voice unless you speak up sweetheart. And no one, man or woman can understand what you want unless you tell them.

This should be a lesson learned for you. Dont jump straight into sex without some sort of communication with your partner.

Im the type who just wanted a relationship so if you are like me then I would say, do not jump into sex without you and your partner communicating to each other that you both are trying to head towards a relationship so there is no confusion.

Communicating is how you both understand what each others intentions are. Becaseu some people out ther just do not want a relationship, anything serious, some people actually really just want sex, maybe just a friend or friends with benefits. some people just want to be left alone. Make sure you have an understanding of the person and they have an understanding of you before you just jump into sex. You can't just have sex with someone and then expect them to know you or feel connected to you if you are not even communicating with them.

The majority of the time when dating and you feel lead on or used or just confused or hurt by the person you are not even in a relationship with, it is because you both failed to communicate. You think things are going one way, and he thinks things are going another way. So you both are just not insync with each other.

Please better you communication skills if you intend on being in a real loving adult relationship as well as being succesful in other areas of your life.

• Not all guys are like that.