What do I do next?

So a while back I had a thing with a girl. It didn't end well and she hurt me a lot. Flash forward to today: I've gotten over her in that I don't want to go back or see her again but I don't want to be with anyone else either. This is coming up on almost 2 years and I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever like a girl like that again.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Depends. Sooner than later you may pickup on your own dating patterns and specific type of girls you keep running into. I think the best question to ask yourself when you meet a girl is if she's healthy. Usually her relationship with her parent will give you her entire story.

Otherwise hit it and quit it.. but you dont seem like A type

• No, casual sex doesn't appeal to me. I'm not saying I want to get married but I want to feel something for the girl and be able to have her for more than a night.

• Dig into her relationship with her family or dating pattern then. This will save you a lot of time