Do guys always prefer smart girls?

I was just wondering. I'm not too smart, but i'm not dumb...

Most Helpful Guy

• When it comes to a relationship then yes. I want a girl that i can have an intelligent conversation with every once and a while. I want a girl that is smart enough to appreciate and understand why I like the things I do and why I belive the things i do. I want to teach her stuff and have her teach me stuff too.

When it comes to sex, she just has to be attractive. That being said, if she's attractive and intelligent that just makes the sex a whole lot better because there's more to her than just looks.

What Guys Said 7

• Depends on what you mean by smart. If you mean book smart, most guys won't give a shit.

• The girl has to be intelligent. I can't take stupidity anymore especially from girls.

• most guys prefer girls that are kind of on their level. players prefer dumb girls though.

• the fact that you see yourself as not "too smart" tells me that you are actually intelligent :)

• I prefer girls who smart enough to not do drugs, not smoke and not drink alcohol. And no I am not religious I am an Atheist.

#StraightedgeMasterRace.

• YES!!! I do a lot of dumb stuff and make a lot of dumb choices. So she gotta be smart. Lol

• Na, I prefer them stupid because they're easier to handle. lmao

• Average intellect is sufficient.

What Girls Said 1

• I can't choose between them

• I'm sorryy i answered to the wrong question