Not getting out the reason I'm single?

I'm single but I don't go out much. I usually stay home on weekends because I don't have friends here who like to go out. When I leave the house during the daytime to run errands guys check me out sometimes but I think guys do most of their approaching at night. Well I can't go out at night because I don't hardly know anyone. I'd like a boyfriend but I'm too much of a homebody with little social life to attract one. What should I do

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you could sign up for classes where you might meet guys, like improv classes, dance, or anything really. You probably just need more exposure and you don't have to do that at night. Sure, some guys do their approaching at night, but you don't have to only meet guys through cold approaches.
    Let say you signed up to a dance or improv class, and you talk a bit with everyone. Some guys might chat more with you, or if you make friends they can introduce you to some other people.
    If you're shy, you have to work on appearing approachable, on that I don't know much though.

• And if the classes you take are related to some kind of interest or passion of yours, then you're bound to meet some guys with common interests, which is a good start.

What Guys Said 1

• Join a meetup group or club. People will never know you exjst if you dont put yourself out there

What Girls Said 2

• THIS IS SO ME. Start a group chat with people who like to hang out. Trust me. As soon as I started one I got to hang out with my friends and for the first time I'm interested in a guy who actually likes me back. It works, just look for people you know who wants to go out and do stuff

• Wow it's like reading how I was two months ago, minus the really wanting a boyfriend. I would do as what @Alicant310 and @PierrotLeFou which is if you want to be more social and meet people, join a class or meetup group. It really is a great way to meet people and guys. But I think sometimes you can meet a guy in the most unlikely places. If you see a guy checking you out at the store, smile back or find something that you can use to start a conversation with him. Just be friendly (and confident) and im sure you'll meet someone soon. ^^