Do guys ever think about girls as much as we do about guys?

I mean either during the initial stages of a relationship or during, or after a break up. Girls sometimes go in over-drive thinking about a guy and build castles in the sky or about what ifs. Do guys ever do it? They seem to avoid such things..

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the type of guy. If he is capable of getting tons of girls, he probably will move on fast. If he's not such a player, he'd probably care more. That's just the truth.

• Fair point, it also depends on the relationship of course. I meant when things seem perfect and we go through a tough break up. It just seems like guys move on faster, even during a relationship.. they seem to be able to distance themselves more so I wonder if they really spend that amount of thinking of a girl

• Yes haha! I agree with that, I also think guys don't fall for a girl as easily. So when they think about someone, they really go for it.. rest is all the bs that this website seems to run on :P

• Guys do fall for girls, but only certain types. If that type comes around we can fall for her quick.

What Guys Said 7

• pretty sure that thought/feeling goes both ways. in every given circumstance. generally.

• I've had crushes where it's constant. I have to make an active effort not to think about crushes too much. Avoiding such things is good.

• yes, totally ^^ especially, when i´m crushing.

• Yeh, you also have the person in the back of your mind, even while you're doing other things?

• every single minute of the day xD i think this is why it´s called a "crush" because it crushes your thoughts ^^

• I use to but I don't have time for that type of stuff anymore.

• How are we supposed to know how much you think.

• Haha well, my most recent memory is of my break-up. I still hold on to our memories a little more and I still think of him. It doesn't necessarily seem like he does, which is why I wondered since he was even more invested than I was before but he was also the one to end it due to other circumstances

• I guess it changes with dynamics of the relationship and the types of people in it.

• sure we do. my last gf is on my mind whenever I'm not busy and I hate it

• Who broke with who?

• I did. it was so good but so bad at the same time. I miss the good though!! lol

• Thats what my ex said, he also left. He said "why do you remember everything? Remember the good and let it go"... uff haha

• we definitely do

What Girls Said 1

• Not even half of it