Why does my boyfriend keep ignoring me?

My boyfriend and I just got back together a couple days ago and starting from yesterday I feel like he's trying to push me away again. He doesn't reply to my messages or calls, never wants to hang out anymore, etc. I feel like I'm just annoying him and that he just wants to break up again. I don't know what to do. I can't even have a chat with him and tell him how I feel because he won't respond to me. Its even harder cause we go to different schools and only get to see each other over the weekends.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree your putting all forth of your effort in the relationship more than what he's doing , he shouldn't be treating you the way he is and your better off to let him go
    but i know you love him but ask yourself if all that hurt he's putting you through worth it.

What Guys Said 2

• Could be clinical depression, could be that he's just an introvert and needs his space, or could be that he's changed his mind.

• Is it possible he could be busy?

What Girls Said 1

• If being with him is making you worried and sad, just leave him. When break ups happen it can only get worse and get better when you two get back together, now thats a sign of it becoming worse, so save yourself the trouble the end it, because it's clearly not working, you want to be with someone who will put in as much effort as you do!