Why do people think leagues don't exist?

We need to be honest with ourselves, there some people you have no chance with dating. I'm average at best, I realized I don't have a chance with the "hot and sexy" Women. My ceiling is probably "cute". Why can't other people realize this?

• I agree completely
  • I totally disagree
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Its more likely for a guy to date someone "out of his league" than it is for a girl to date someone "out of her league". Girls are less visual than guys. Less picky i guess. But haven't you ever experienced seeing a girl that you rated a 6 or a 7, but once you find out she has an amazing personality, she all of the sudden got bumped up to an 8? Other things besides looks play into the different "leagues", there are certain things about a person that can knock them up to another league because it makes up for something that they lack. So yes leagues do exist, but you can get bumped up to a new leavue by being wealthy, succesful, strong, caring etc. even i your looks say that you don't belong in that league. For instance, girls usually rate me a 7 and an occasional 8, which i am perfectly fine with, but once they get to know me they absolutely adore me because of how nice and caring i am. Maybe my kindness bumps me up to a solid 8? I don't know for sure, all ik is that it usually helps me to win the attention of girls who normally would be "out of my league" slightly or even way outta my league.

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly, I've seen lots of stunners with butt ugly dudes. In fact, I see lots more pretty or gorgeous women with ugly guys than handsome guys with ugly girls. A lot more.
    If leagues do exist, lots of beautiful women ignore it, or they're attracted to the average and even ugly guys.
    My friend is a very pretty girl and she's a chubby chaser. The guys she likes usually don't believe she likes them, but she just prefers "teddy bears". When people see her and her bfs, they probably think he must be rich or something. But that's cuz people, mainly guys, are so damn judgmental. Everyone has their sets of preferences.

• Why do people think leagues don't exist?
    Likely because leagues imply limits and I find few people like the idea they are limited from others. Others being the attractive/more attractive others as I find most people (particularly guys) only state leagues don't exist when seeking higher not lower.

C. Other
    I agree on part of leagues existing I disagree you don't have a chance with hot/sexy gals as that depends on the gal. I find gals are far far far more forgiving on looks than guys are.

• I don't believe in leagues because I think people personalities matter more about whether they get together, not looks

• I agree on some level. While I think there are levels on attractiveness, there shouldn't be someone you think you can't attain. Like you might think you aren't very attractive in general but to that person you might look like a model. It's all personal preference.

• Someone could be plain looking but because they are so charismatic and have a great personality, could end up with a gorgeous person.

• as far as looks (not including style), they don't exist. (:

What Guys Said 9

• you're holding your own bar down on yourself. why even come up with categories to begin with, just go with what you like.

• Because there's a reality. This is why you never see models with average looking men.

• Well there is personality that also makes people attractive, so he might be average looking. But his personality can be so much more attractive. Therefore, veing attractive isn't limited to looks

• @Solaayy exactly. too many times I've seen a girl turn down a "hot guy" because he was not only hot but a fucking hot head and super egotistical. it was more than enough to be a turn off.

• There are leagues, of course. There's the league of those who take chances and believe in themselves, believe they can achieve what they want, and the league of those that settle with what they have and don't go for what they really want.

Leagues regarding people's looks? No, they don't exist.

• Because beauty is subjective and many people who are even DISABLED, MIDGETS, POOR, DISABLED, you name it, etc have managed to get with someone conventionally considered extremely attractive.

You never know. People's preferences vary.

That's why it's okay and probably best to flirt with/date people that you subjectively are attracted to. In other words, looks matter, but only subjectively. Yes, some may have more mass appeal, but it's extremely unlikely that you won't one day meet someone with whom you have mutual attraction.

PS: I have crushed on girls that I thought were totally hot, but my friends thought were "nothing special" or "average".

• "Leagues" are a self-limiting belief, both irrational and destructive. They exist only in your mind, they aren't a reality. Choosing to believe in "leagues" is an irrational choice to date women you aren't truly happy with (doing them a disservice) and an unnecessary curtailment of your own happiness.

• They exist in your head so you let that hold you off from trying and I can understand because society pushes this notion into our mind every day that gorgeous only goes with gorges but if you don't try you can't break the stigma or get the girl man so go for it that's what I say I got with some stunning girls just by being me and doing what came to me when it did I didn't hold back so they loved me for it

• because they don't.

people are people

smiley-lol. com/smiley/celebre/historique/napoleon1. gif

• Are referring to dating or getting laid?

• Leagues exist, but you can jump from leauge to leauge. Women can pretty much only do this through improving their looks, while men can improve their looks and their charm, wealth, etc.

• they do exist, but they're not absolute..