Girls do u prefer city boys or country guys?

I'm born in the courtly.. Brought up on a farm

Most Helpful Girl

• Would probably depend on the girl, right?

I'm a city girl, through and through. So city guys are the best match for me, and the most accessible, seeing as I am rarely in the country, or even the suburbs when I'm in New York. Now, if a country guy lives in the city, maybe I could find him. However, there tend to be values differences, political differences (which are very important to me), etc. Also, no offense to anyone, but I'm biracial/black, and yeah... It's just not very likely, though, not impossible.

I'm all about big cities. The food, culture, lots of diversity, I LOVE theater, music, festivals, parades, the endless amount of shit to do and see, good museums, big arts scenes, more liberal populations, more political organizations and activist groups, discussion panels, conferences, good public transit, etc. Not to mention that my career goals and passions just don't really fit as well too far outside of the city. City boys are more likely to be compatible with my interests and views. And I love Although, sometimes I like to travel to country areas to visit briefly. My friends and I went on a bike trail to the shore along the country-side outside of Amsterdam. Tulip fields! I've gone to some charming bed and breakfast places with my bestie. I like visiting farm sanctuaries sometimes as well. I just couldn't live there.

But some girls love country boys.

• lol @ incomplete sentences.

What Girls Said 12

• I prefer country boys. Because I am a country girl.

And yet my boyfriend is not country haha. He's "suburban." Don't know how that happened. He's enthusiastic about "my ways" though so I guess it's okay :)

He helps pitch hay and haul feed. I even got him up on a horse last summer.

He's learning. :p

Even if that means he knows that he's in competition with my horse for my affections and that he thinks it's bizarre that I can pick out the champion hog at the county fair.

Also the concept of a guard donkey completely blew his mind. Also I guess he wasn't aware that we had coyotes in our area. But I mean... why else would you need the guard donkey? :)

Sorry... all that to say that I like country boys.

• I really don't know. I'll say city boy just because I like in the city an appreciate a lot of the things it offers. But my first boyfriend was kind of country and I still liked him a lot.
    Also my dad is from the country and I live my dad.
    I guess I like the city life because I'm young and want to experience new things (and there's always a club around) but when I'm older and have a family I want to have some more land and have an organic food garden. And live a more suburban kind of life.
    But really I'm fine with both kind of guys

• A little of both!! It's nice to also be open to both.. getting dirty and getting sharp but both would require hardwork in the tasks

• Yeah ! But it's what lifestyle a country guy can give u. Like having that experience on a farm. Every girl I talk t wants to see a farm.

• Tru. But if I want to see a farm, I'll go to one. I don't need a guy to introduce me haha

• Fair enough

• I don't really care. As long as he is a good guy.
    I'm a city slicker so as long as he isn't one of those "city girls are so slutty and city people are the worst" type of guys, we won't have issues.

• Well I'm a city girl so I'm used to city boys but I have a thing for authentic farm grown country boys.

• country boys

• City, but just cause even though I'm a country girl I would do better in the city and my boyfriend is a city boy lol

• I hate the city , u prefer it

• I live in the city. There's so much more I can do back home. Tho ! It's a deserted at night. City is always busy. One plus with city is surf breaks

• Yeah I like the country at night lol surf breaks?

• A healthy mix of both.

• Country boyssss

• Country boys are my cup of tea... probably because im from the country. :)

• Country all the way. Im a barrel racer and thats my thang XD

• Country boys

What Guys Said 4

• "I'm born in the courtly.. Brought up on a farm"

The sagged pants in your avi pic say otherwise.

• Country life is so much better. To bring a girl u meet too. City she would have done most of the things.

• country girls are hot!

• Miranda Kerr Victoria's Secret model.. Brought up on farm

• Girls prefer country boys, but it's not as important as you might think it is. You actually have to be a good guy to get anywhere close. But if you ask me I live in the suburbs and would prefer a country girl over a city girl because of the difference in cultures.

• Neither. Suburban white kids who tried to act like they were black when they were younger but who now have a steady job in corporate finance. lmao