I can't get over him?

It's been like 5 months since I was rejected by a guy and I can't get over him. We only went on 2 dates and I've been trying so hard to move on but nothing seems to be working. What am I supposed to do?

..
...

Most Helpful Guy

• We all want thing we can't have. Best of luck to you. I'm working on something similar as well.

• Yea, its a really frustrating place to be, especially when you're reminded of them all the time. Good luck to you too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Rebound... I know that's bad but have you hooked up with anyone else since?, Someone else to focus on actually does work even if it's kinda cliche and possibly immoral

• I haven't tried, I thought about it but thought it'd feel like I was just using them or leading them on

• Yeah that's where it gets morally iffy but if you have no problem shamelessly using someone go for it... I'm sure lots of guys would go for a casual thing anyways haha

What Guys Said 3

• Show your self some self love, and not in that way you are thinking... Inspect why you are feeling that way, what insecurities put you in this position. Then begin repair by reading self help sources like... tinybuddah. com or other sites. Space away from this so called god.

• we have all been there. it royally sucks. you just gotta try and meet someone just as awesome.

• get over, just try to forget. I was on date with girl about 4 times too.. actually she liked me, but I've made some mistakes, I chased her... to much texting, didn't gave her enough space -_-

Sometimes I just wish I could erase that thing from my memory. :/ good luck do what you love;) and move on...

• I guess you know how I feel then, things can get really complicated when you're dating

What Girls Said 2

• Go on dates with other guys! I promise new guys and time heals

• Similarly I've had this problem and I hate to tell you this but you won't be able to get over the person until you find another one and sometimes that can take years like it did for me

• Thanks, hopefully it won't take years, I hate feeling like this

• Yea good luck!