What does it mean when when a boyfriend says brb babe and doesn't text back?

Me and my boyfriend were talking about random stuff like how he just got done eating dinner and now he's watching the walking dead well all of a sudden he says brb bae and still has not replyed and its been an hour usually he will say text u tomorrow if whtever he's doing takes to long or he will read my messages to play with me but the messages I sent him are not read and he has not replyed in a while

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he's having a massive orgy with multiple girls/guys and a few farmyard animals. It means he's busy obviously.

What Guys Said 5

• He could have fallen asleep

• Sometimes business or other situations or even emergencies come up. Do not worry about it. Perhaps a polite reminder text on your part.

• He forgot about it. Probably be busy or both.

• he fell asleep, is super wrapped up in his show, had to do a chore etc .

• It means he hasn't come back yet.

What Girls Said 3

• ... he's watching the walking dead...
    He may have gotten engrossed in the movie and wanted to continue it to the very end, ferarding and also could have fallen asleep with the TV on before the 'End' And------The messages I sent him are not read and he has not replyed in a while.
    If everything has been koshore and cozy as a pickle and not fickle as one, then no need to worry about your own relationship having gone dead in the water.
    However, it wouldn't hurt to keep an eye on things on your own end. 'Random' things that were Not there before but are appearing out of nowhere now are sure signs that something doesn't smell good in Denmark and that it is time to find out more in store with the---------Brb babe.
    Good luck. xx

• the walking dead takes an hour so

• Maybe he just forgot or misplaced his phone, my boyfriend does that a lot.