What do shy guys do/think/say about their crush?

? what goes through their mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• Notice what she looks like from day to day.
    Fantasize about how she's going to strike up a convo with me or ask me out.
    Fantasize about just hanging out with her/sex/our future together.
    Tell no one.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm not shy but I do have a severe fear of rejection, so I think I'm qualified to answer!

Whenever I develop feelings or have a crush on someone, I don't tell anyone. Instead, I forcibly kill my feelings for that person because I always feel that I'll anyway be rejected.

• well they wish that they could talk to her so if you see a shy guy looking at you he is prob not gonna approach you so you will have to.

• Main communication for me would be texting or Skype and asking you out I would hang out a lone with you and ask you there because there are so many drama crazed douche bags in school if you are in school. And dream about you a lot.

• well me i think she's pretty and i just stare from a distance since im to nervous to even talk to her :( and i dont tell anyone either. i get butterflies in my stomach when i see her too

• I'd assume the same as any other guy. As a shy person I think about conversations with my crush and how they could have gone better.

What Girls Said 0